D68, W10
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/apple butter, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/mustard & tomato, carrots
1:30 p.m.: 2 Reisen candies
5:30 p.m.: 2 1/2 pretzel sticks & cheese, 1/2 lemonade
6:00 p.m.: 1/2 small mocha
8:00 p.m.: Red Lobster: Salad w/RF Italian, Salmon, shrimp, veggies, mashed potatoes, 1 1/4 roll, ice water (Didn't eat all of anything)
Water: 2
Exercise: NONE-Rest of weekend
Thoughts: I might not get to post again until Sunday, but that doesn't mean I am going to eat like shit. ;)
Bad, and trying on clothes with 2 people that can fit into pants at the Gap was not helping either.
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/mustard & tomato, carrots
1:30 p.m.: 2 Reisen candies
5:30 p.m.: 2 1/2 pretzel sticks & cheese, 1/2 lemonade
6:00 p.m.: 1/2 small mocha
8:00 p.m.: Red Lobster: Salad w/RF Italian, Salmon, shrimp, veggies, mashed potatoes, 1 1/4 roll, ice water (Didn't eat all of anything)
Water: 2
Exercise: NONE-Rest of weekend
Thoughts: I might not get to post again until Sunday, but that doesn't mean I am going to eat like shit. ;)
Bad, and trying on clothes with 2 people that can fit into pants at the Gap was not helping either.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home