D63, W9
10:00 a.m.: Blueberry muffin & large non-fat chai
3:30 p.m.: Turkey foccacia at Costello's, chips & water
6:30 p.m.: Few animal crackers, iced tea x2
Exercise: Nothing, but it sure feels like something.
Water: 2-3
Thoughts: I forgot to weigh myself, because by the time I got up, had some sweet lovin' and got ready I realized the freaking time change happened and I rushed out for a quick pick up breakfast and more painting. Put in about 6 hours again today and we're all done.
I feel like I worked muscles I didn't know I had. I am sooo sore everywhere. I long for a bath. I didn't eat great this weekend. I need to watch that on set too. It was too crazy to really plan to much, but I could have made a better effort.
3:30 p.m.: Turkey foccacia at Costello's, chips & water
6:30 p.m.: Few animal crackers, iced tea x2
Exercise: Nothing, but it sure feels like something.
Water: 2-3
Thoughts: I forgot to weigh myself, because by the time I got up, had some sweet lovin' and got ready I realized the freaking time change happened and I rushed out for a quick pick up breakfast and more painting. Put in about 6 hours again today and we're all done.
I feel like I worked muscles I didn't know I had. I am sooo sore everywhere. I long for a bath. I didn't eat great this weekend. I need to watch that on set too. It was too crazy to really plan to much, but I could have made a better effort.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home