Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

D66, W10

9:30 a.m.: Banana nut muffin
12:00 p.m.: Bowl of Potbelly's chilli w/cheese & onions, juice
4:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
5:30 p.m.: Subway Chicken, bacon, ranch wrap, 1 cookie
6:30 p.m.: Small chicken wing, roll, iced tea, mug of RF ice cream

Water: 4

Exercise: Rode to work on bike-8 miles+, one hour

Thoughts: I can fit in my capri jeans from last summer!!!! And I think I look better in them than last year, at least it feels like it! Biking to work is awesome! I don't get nearly as tired as I did last year and what a way to start the day!! Sun, water and peacefulness.

Last night I did not need that pasta salad. It was right before bed and I know I ate it because I was slightly hungry and a little down about all the problems. Today, I woke up, focused on the positive and I'm back at it. Thankfully, the pasta salad was almost a serving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home