Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

D62, W9

10:00 a.m.: Mexican omelet, few potatos, bite of pancakes, hot tea, raisen toast
3:00 p.m.: Jimmy John's "The Beach" sandwich, 1/2 cookie
8:30 p.m.: Bowl of chilli w/cheese & onions, 3 saltines, iced tea

Water: 1-2

Exercise: Painted, moved and decorated for 8 hours straight. I'm sore in muscles I didn't know I had.

Thoughts: What a fabulous day. Seriously, absolutely the best. It was powerful the way everyone just dug in and worked all day long for no pay, just for the creative juices. I am floating right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home