D67, W10
8:00 a.m.: Bowl cereal (1 cup)
11:00 a.m.: Grande non-fat chai
12:00 p.m.: Potbelly chilli w/cheese & onions
3:00 p.m.: Yogurt
8:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, salad w/ranch, 2 hot teas w/honey, 1/3 carrot cake slice
Water: 2
Exercise: None tonight, location meeting w/Ben & working with Jason on script
Thoughts: I fucked up last night by pickign throughout the night when I wasn't even hungry. Started off good, then picked and picked with everyone else. I don't feel good about it, other than I didn't eat huge portions. I really need to focus when I'm busy so I don't eat crap.
However, I ate that from 6:30 p.m. on, not all at 6:30 at once. Still, not good.
I'm sooooo tired. I told my therapist I was going to use the hour appointment to sleep.
UPDATE: I also want to mention, that the new Kitten gets shit done without dwelling on it. I wrote a letter to my landlord about the messy plumbers, I did my taxes and bills at work, my Man made me cereal for breakfast and he's taking care of the tire. I find I have less and less time for bullshit and negativity. But of course, pasta salad sometimes helps where negativity is present. ;)
11:00 a.m.: Grande non-fat chai
12:00 p.m.: Potbelly chilli w/cheese & onions
3:00 p.m.: Yogurt
8:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, salad w/ranch, 2 hot teas w/honey, 1/3 carrot cake slice
Water: 2
Exercise: None tonight, location meeting w/Ben & working with Jason on script
Thoughts: I fucked up last night by pickign throughout the night when I wasn't even hungry. Started off good, then picked and picked with everyone else. I don't feel good about it, other than I didn't eat huge portions. I really need to focus when I'm busy so I don't eat crap.
However, I ate that from 6:30 p.m. on, not all at 6:30 at once. Still, not good.
I'm sooooo tired. I told my therapist I was going to use the hour appointment to sleep.
UPDATE: I also want to mention, that the new Kitten gets shit done without dwelling on it. I wrote a letter to my landlord about the messy plumbers, I did my taxes and bills at work, my Man made me cereal for breakfast and he's taking care of the tire. I find I have less and less time for bullshit and negativity. But of course, pasta salad sometimes helps where negativity is present. ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home