D60, W9
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/apple butter (70 cal.), iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Turkey w/mustard, onion & tomato on wheat, salad w/ff ranch
3:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, bowl of tomato feta soup, iced tea
9:00 p.m.: Small bowl of ff ice cream
Water: 1
Execise: NONE-Set building/script writing
Thoughts: Tonight starts the 4 day non-stop set building during the evenings. This should mean that I will eat decently but no exercise, well at least none that is tradtional. I imagine moving stuff, painting and runing everywhere will do something to my metabolism.
I also checked my body fat % last night. It was 33.6%/68 lbs. fat, I don't remember what it was a month ago, I think either 36 or 34% with 74 lbs. fat. I'm going to check it when I can, just because I think it's fun.
12:00 p.m.: Turkey w/mustard, onion & tomato on wheat, salad w/ff ranch
3:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, bowl of tomato feta soup, iced tea
9:00 p.m.: Small bowl of ff ice cream
Water: 1
Execise: NONE-Set building/script writing
Thoughts: Tonight starts the 4 day non-stop set building during the evenings. This should mean that I will eat decently but no exercise, well at least none that is tradtional. I imagine moving stuff, painting and runing everywhere will do something to my metabolism.
I also checked my body fat % last night. It was 33.6%/68 lbs. fat, I don't remember what it was a month ago, I think either 36 or 34% with 74 lbs. fat. I'm going to check it when I can, just because I think it's fun.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home