D59, W9
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/jam, iced tea
10:00 a.m.: Hot tea w/honey
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast, salad w/ff ranch, tomato
3:00 p.m.: Large protein bar
6:00 p.m.: Banana w/peanut butter, iced tea
9:00 p.m.: 1 1/2 slice organic veggie pizza, green tea, bite of cookie
Water: 2
Exercise: (Upper body) Upper body weights, leg raises-abs & obliques
Thoughts: Trying to get more water today. I got a compliment last night. My friend Lance let me try out his bike and when I was getting off it he said, "Wow, Kitten. Have you been losing weight? You look great." YAY! Someone noticed!
10:00 a.m.: Hot tea w/honey
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast, salad w/ff ranch, tomato
3:00 p.m.: Large protein bar
6:00 p.m.: Banana w/peanut butter, iced tea
9:00 p.m.: 1 1/2 slice organic veggie pizza, green tea, bite of cookie
Water: 2
Exercise: (Upper body) Upper body weights, leg raises-abs & obliques
Thoughts: Trying to get more water today. I got a compliment last night. My friend Lance let me try out his bike and when I was getting off it he said, "Wow, Kitten. Have you been losing weight? You look great." YAY! Someone noticed!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home