Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

D65, W10

8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/apple butter, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Can of tuna w/ff mayo, mustard & 2 roma tomatos, 1 slice bread
4:00 p.m.: Small protein bar
5:30 p.m.: Mozerella, bread and tomatos (werid salad that was gross, iced tea
6:00 p.m.: Cafe mocha (non-fat/small) w/chocolate biscotti
10:45 p.m.: Bowl of pasta salad, iced tea

Water: 2

Exercise: (Planned: Abs at home (due to production meeting)

Thoughts: Started to be a good night until I ran over a screw, popped a tire, the plumbers left my apartment in a mess (I'm currently cleaning a spot on the carpet), I have no hot water in the kitchen and I can't do my dishes. Plus, I have no food for breakfast and I haven't done my taxes.

But I got the art direction job!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Oh my God! You poor thing! I hope Wednesday is better for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home