D58, W9
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/jam, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/mustard, onion & tomato, carrotts, hot tea w/honey
2:30 p.m.: Soy yogurt
6:00 p.m.: Med. Non-fat chai
6:30 p.m.: Chicken breast, serving of asiago/pesto ravioli and RF parm cheese, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: 4 animal crackers, handful of popcorn, iced tea
Water: 1
Exercise: NONE.
Thoughts: I'm exhausted & I keep having reoccuring headaches. Ugh. Work-out last night was great and I even came home ate healthy and read scripts, made notes and got fabric for Jen K.'s film. (Gee, I wonder why I'm so tired?) Tonight I don't think I'm going to work out because I have to use this gorgeous sunshine to paint for at least an hour, either that or sew and then we're having a movie & discussion night at our house at 8 p.m. I think I'm going to leave the party early though and hit the hay. Holy shit, I cannot properly convey how tired I am. Ugh.
I need more water. But it was a great night. I got some locations for a film, made a healthy dinner, sat outside in the glorious spring weather and watched a great movie with some friends. Plus, I sewed some props and got to bed at a decent hour.
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/mustard, onion & tomato, carrotts, hot tea w/honey
2:30 p.m.: Soy yogurt
6:00 p.m.: Med. Non-fat chai
6:30 p.m.: Chicken breast, serving of asiago/pesto ravioli and RF parm cheese, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: 4 animal crackers, handful of popcorn, iced tea
Water: 1
Exercise: NONE.
Thoughts: I'm exhausted & I keep having reoccuring headaches. Ugh. Work-out last night was great and I even came home ate healthy and read scripts, made notes and got fabric for Jen K.'s film. (Gee, I wonder why I'm so tired?) Tonight I don't think I'm going to work out because I have to use this gorgeous sunshine to paint for at least an hour, either that or sew and then we're having a movie & discussion night at our house at 8 p.m. I think I'm going to leave the party early though and hit the hay. Holy shit, I cannot properly convey how tired I am. Ugh.
I need more water. But it was a great night. I got some locations for a film, made a healthy dinner, sat outside in the glorious spring weather and watched a great movie with some friends. Plus, I sewed some props and got to bed at a decent hour.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home