Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Friday, April 01, 2005

D61, W9

8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/apple butter, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Turkey w/mustard, onion on wheat, salad w/ff ranch
1:15 p.m.: Tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: Halibut steak w/lemon, asiago pesto ravioli w/ff marinara, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: Animal crackers

Water: 1

Exercise: NONE-Set design & movie night

Thoughts: I fell asleep last night at a decent hour after painting until around 9:00 p.m. I feel great this morning, and mentally even better. I talked with theMan last night and it's like I found joy finally in almost every core of my being. We watched the special features on "What the Bleep Do We Know?" last night and that brought more questions in my head about "creating our realities." I'm sure I'm rambling, just see this movie.

Anyways, tonight I'm going to paint a little, then we're suppose to see SIN CITY!!!! at 12:30 a.m. I can't wait, that movie looks badass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home