Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Friday, April 29, 2005

D90, W13, C2

8:00 a.m.: 1 cup. cereal w/low-fat milk, banana, hot tea w/honey
12:00 p.m.: 1 1/2 cup. (?) Potbelly's chilli w/onions
1:15 p.m.: Hot tea w/Equal, 3/4 Biscotti (120 cal.), almonds
7:00 p.m.: Slice pizza, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: Hummus & pita chips, water
2:00 a.m.: Animal crackers

Water: 1

Exercise: (Planned: Upper at gym, abs/obliques)

Thoughts: I really need to make better plans for the next time there is a film shoot. I did better the second day but it wasn't great. I think I realize I need to sit down and focus on what I'm eating and when I'm hungry, not just pick.

We're going to the gym tonight, and probably this weekend. Tomorrow we're eating at Walker Bros. so I plan on sharing pancakes with theMan & then catching the matinee of "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", but splitting an order of pancakes is the only bad thing on the menu. I can't wait to do upper tonight too, I haven't done it in a few weeks.

I really can't wait to get my head straight today. Chilli was gross, but theMan didn't get me cheese in it, so I saved some calories. My afternoon snack was not great. Tonight we're having egg whites or EFL sloppy joes after a grueling workout. Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home