Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

D79, W12

7:30 a.m.: Egg whites on pc. wheat toast w/ketchup, iced tea
11:00 a.m.: Organic string cheese
12:00 p.m.: Turkey & mustard on wheat, salad w/ff ranch
2:15 p.m.: Small protein bar
5:00-9:30 p.m.: Munched on chips here and there.
10:30 p.m.: Peanut butter & jam sandwich on wheat

Water: 2 + 3 bottles of water at filming

Exercise: NONE-Just got a surprise film gig!

Thoughts: So far so good. Was going to work out tonight, but I just got handed a gig doing set dressing for a film tonight at 5:30! WOOO!

I wasn't even that hungry for the protein bar, but I ate it anyways. I'm nervous about dinner because I don't know if there is craft service or not tonight. If there is, it's probably sandwiches or pizzas and soda. If there isn't, it's vending machine food. There isn't any restaurants down by the studio and it's sorta scary down there. Hmmmm.

There was no craft service other than chips. However people were sneaking over to the other stage and stealing their pizza which I resisted. I ate the chips but drank 2 bottle of water to help a little. I got home and ate a sandwich and drank another bottle for good measure. I'm actually kind of proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home