D77, W12
Bad news on the weight front, although I can't be totally sure beacause if I leaned any which way it went up or down. I can't wait to stop using that shitty scale.
I ate not to great at the film shoot. It was bad, and I'm not surprised about my weight. However, I'm not giving up. Fuck that!
9:00 a.m.: Pancakes, omelet, coffee (2 cups) - Don't know portion size b/c theMan & I split it but didn't eat it all.
12:00 p.m.: Grilled chicken w/roasted red pepper marinade, pineapple, hummus & pita chips, OJ
7:00 p.m.: Same as lunch
Exercise: Rode bikes down to North Avenue beach & dog beach.
Thoughts: Beautiful day! Rode bikes, grilled out, went to b-fast w/ theMan, and worked on filming with Ben. Woo hooo!
I ate not to great at the film shoot. It was bad, and I'm not surprised about my weight. However, I'm not giving up. Fuck that!
9:00 a.m.: Pancakes, omelet, coffee (2 cups) - Don't know portion size b/c theMan & I split it but didn't eat it all.
12:00 p.m.: Grilled chicken w/roasted red pepper marinade, pineapple, hummus & pita chips, OJ
7:00 p.m.: Same as lunch
Exercise: Rode bikes down to North Avenue beach & dog beach.
Thoughts: Beautiful day! Rode bikes, grilled out, went to b-fast w/ theMan, and worked on filming with Ben. Woo hooo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home