Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

D88, W13, C2

2/27/05 - 3/27/05 (4/27/05):
T: 28.75 - 27 (27) 0-Loss
C: 17-17 (17) 0-Loss
B: 14-14 (14) 0-Loss
FA: 10-10.75 (10.5) .25-Loss
W(BB): 42-41 (38.5) 2.5-Loss
H: 47-46 (46) 0-Loss
UB: 34-33 (32) 1-Loss
S: 45-44 (45) 1-Gain
CH: 41 (39) 2-Loss

Total: 6.75 inches (Since start of competition: 10.25)

I'm very impressed by my loss on my abs. I would have liked to see more inches gone from my lower body because I feel smaller there, at least more tone. But that's okay. I'll take what I can get. Time to work on it more!

8:00 a.m.: Egg whites on wheat bread, ketchup, hot tea w/honey
Rest of Day: BAD

Water: 2-3 bottles

Exercise: NONE-FILMING DAY

Thoughts: God, it was not pretty. I really need to work on my eating when I'm filming. I even drank a Coke and about puked afterwards. I think tomorrow, in fact, I know tomorrow will be better for eating. I made myself sick today.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    AWESOME! I'm so proud of you. You should be stoked about your losses! Maybe you can change-up your routine in those areas w/ little or no change. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home