Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Official Weigh-in: D82, W12

Crap scale: 198
Digital scale: 204.0


I can't believe this. I am so excited!!! I had theMan come check it for me. I have been losing major lbs. every 4 weeks so it makes sense, but to be under/so close to 200 lbs. is amazing.

40 more to go!

8:00 a.m.: 1 cup cereal w/ff milk, egg whites w/ketchup, hot tea w/honey
11:00 a.m.: Grande non-fat Chai
12:00 p.m.: Can tuna w/ff mayo, tomato, salad w/ff ranch

Water: 1

Exercise: None until Monday.

Thoughts: Looks like I won! Barely though, since Erica & I are neck and neck. But I feel so good that we did this together. It's better than being the winner. Although, I admit...14 lbs. gone is NICE. That's more than I lost on BFL last time. My goal is to weigh 160 by year end. If I keep going I'll be 10 lbs. off that in 6 months. I haven't weighed 170 since high school, so I'll take it!

I can't tell you how good it felt to zip up that slutty skirt last night. I guess now I know why my shorts fit different after 2 weeks, I lost 5 freaking pounds. Please oh please, keep melting off fat!

Oh, my acceptance speech:
First of all, I want to thank God. Without you Big Guy, none of this would be possible! But most importantly, I'd like to give a shout out to my family. Thanks for giving me a fat ass and thigh gene so it's extremely difficult for me to lose this cellulite! You know I like a challenge! But, my heart of hearts, I could not do this without my GWO's support. You guys are my rock. Thank you, you like me...you really like me!

(Music swells and I'm escorted off stage in my red Valentino dress, mascara running down my cheeks.)

*Rushes back out to stage, yelling for the band to stop!*
"Oh my god, I didn't thank my husband! Thank you, I love you! Your portion control is inspiring!"

(Cut to commercial as police come and take me off stage.)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    YOU are the BIGGEST Loser! Yay for you! I'm so happy for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home