D86, W13, C2
8:00 a.m.: Bowl of cereal (1 cup) w/ff milk, cup OJ
10:00 a.m.: Hot tea w/Equal
12:20 p.m.: 1/2 Cobb Chicken Cosi salad & 1/2 slice bread (shared one salad with theMan)
3:00 p.m.: Orange, string cheese
6:30 p.m.: Grilled chicken, 1/2 cup corn, OJ
8:00 p.m.: Few cookies
9:30 p.m.: OJ
Water: 2-3
Exercise: NONE.
Thoughts: Woke up feeling rejuvenated. theMan stocked our fridge with fruits yesterday so I've brought some to work with me and I plan on keeping some in my bag while shooting too. Although there shouldn't be a craft service table on this one, I think we're just going as a group to dinner somewhere.
Secretly, I'm excited about having time off between films. I'm quite beat after this crazy month, my house is wrecked and I haven't been spending much quality time with theMan.
Only bad part about last night was I ate some cookies with Ben while we were working on stuff. I came home to theMan grillign us out some chicken, so we ate out on the patio. It was very nice. Thank god he's all about weight loss too. He controls my portions to the 1/2 cup.
10:00 a.m.: Hot tea w/Equal
12:20 p.m.: 1/2 Cobb Chicken Cosi salad & 1/2 slice bread (shared one salad with theMan)
3:00 p.m.: Orange, string cheese
6:30 p.m.: Grilled chicken, 1/2 cup corn, OJ
8:00 p.m.: Few cookies
9:30 p.m.: OJ
Water: 2-3
Exercise: NONE.
Thoughts: Woke up feeling rejuvenated. theMan stocked our fridge with fruits yesterday so I've brought some to work with me and I plan on keeping some in my bag while shooting too. Although there shouldn't be a craft service table on this one, I think we're just going as a group to dinner somewhere.
Secretly, I'm excited about having time off between films. I'm quite beat after this crazy month, my house is wrecked and I haven't been spending much quality time with theMan.
Only bad part about last night was I ate some cookies with Ben while we were working on stuff. I came home to theMan grillign us out some chicken, so we ate out on the patio. It was very nice. Thank god he's all about weight loss too. He controls my portions to the 1/2 cup.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home