D87, W13, C2
8:00 a.m.: Banana w/peanut butter, OJ
12:00 p.m.: Tuna on wheat w/ff mayo & mustard, lettuce, strawberries (5), few carrots
2:28 p.m.: Hot tea w/Equal
6:00 p.m.: Piece grilled chicken, banana, OJ
9:30 p.m.: 2 hot tea w/honey, animal crackers
Water: 2-3
Exercise: Biked home (8+ miles)
Thoughts: Tonight is just putting everything together and finishing up a few last minute projects. I'm excited to have a semi-night off. We also gotta get groceries, so I imagine all eating will be decent today.
I changed some stuff up on the side per Mrs. T's blog. I still can't believe I lost 14 lbs. Wow.
Will probably not post tomorrow until late. Am taking fruit in my bag & Ben assures me there will be fruit and wheat crackers on set. Wish me luck!
12:00 p.m.: Tuna on wheat w/ff mayo & mustard, lettuce, strawberries (5), few carrots
2:28 p.m.: Hot tea w/Equal
6:00 p.m.: Piece grilled chicken, banana, OJ
9:30 p.m.: 2 hot tea w/honey, animal crackers
Water: 2-3
Exercise: Biked home (8+ miles)
Thoughts: Tonight is just putting everything together and finishing up a few last minute projects. I'm excited to have a semi-night off. We also gotta get groceries, so I imagine all eating will be decent today.
I changed some stuff up on the side per Mrs. T's blog. I still can't believe I lost 14 lbs. Wow.
Will probably not post tomorrow until late. Am taking fruit in my bag & Ben assures me there will be fruit and wheat crackers on set. Wish me luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home