Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

D80, W12

7:30 p.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, bowl organic cereal w/ff milk, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Potbelly chilli w/cheese & onions, one package oyster crackers, hot tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: Bite carrot cake, sm. non-fat chai, hummus & pita chips
7:00 p.m.: Slice organic pizza, bottled water

Water: 1

Exercise: Biked to work (8+ miles/1 hour)-one way

Thoughts: I have therapy again tomorrow and I can't wait. I got a call last night from a director that I really want to work with. I feel like I screwed it up because I sorta rambled on my return voicemail to him. Note to self: Get to the point. Oh well. I have other projects lined up and I don't know if I could work on his anyways, but he would be a hell of a contact.

Oh well....that isn't really diet related I guess. But my confidence plays alot in my eating, so I thought I'd jot it down.

Um, I think I went down a size. Like in the last week. The week of S's shower I was complaining to theMan because I put on shorts from last year that didn't feel any looser. However, I got them out of the dryer this morning and put them on and all day I've felt like a kid wearing her dad's pants. They feel huge and are hanging off me. And my other ones that were snug too are gigantic on me now. Could I be ready for a smaller size? I know my jeans that were tight and got trapped under my love handles fit normally adn well now, but they don't feel loose. Hmmm. I'm almost tempted to pull out those BFL pants. Eeep...not just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home