Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

D85, W13, C2

9:00 a.m.: Egg whites on wheat toast x2, water
12:00 p.m.: Bananarama protein shake at gym
4:00 p.m.: Apple
6:00 p.m.: 1/2 cup orange chicken & 1/2 cup General Tso's chicken w/ small spoonful white rice
8:30 p.m.: Bowl of grapes, water

Water: 2-3

Exercise: Lower body, w/back extension, extra oblique and crunches

Thoughts: I feel so good right now. I'm proud of myself and want to keep going. We even went to the gym, which I'm glad about because I know I want make it much this week due to filming. Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home