Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

D73, W11

8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/strawberry jam, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Turkey w/mustard, onion, tomato on wheat, salad w/ranch
3:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey & 1 Reisen
6:00 p.m.: Banana w/peanut butter, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: 1 slice mushroom & cheese organic pizza, iced tea
9:30 p.m.: Animal crackers (1 serv.)

Water: 3

Exercise: (Planned: Lower body at gym, abs & back workout) Lower body weights (calves, hamstring, quads, inner & outer thigh), back extension, abs w/weights, crunches w/obliques

Thoughts: Feeling nervous about the lack of exercise the past 2 weeks and now I'm nervous about that 1/2 pound gain. Tonight we're going to the gym and I plan on going nuts. I started drinking water early today, instead of waiting until lunch. I'm also going to get some protein shakes and since theMan is now tracking calories, I might give that a try for a bit. I have to get past the 200 hump.

Also, I'm freaking out about how low I felt at the mall trying on clothes. I do not want to feel like that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home