Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

D53, W8

8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/jam, iced tea
11:00 a.m.: Tall non-fat chai
12:00 p.m.: Tuna w/ff mayo, 2 roma tomatos, wheat crackers
3:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
4:30 p.m.: Small protein bar
6:00 p.m.: Tomato basil quiche, salad w/ranch
7:00 p.m.: 1/2 small non-fat mocha
8:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/Equal

Water: 2

Exercise:
(Planned: Cardio, ab crunches-some only b/c it's script night) NONE.

Thoughts: Started my period last night plus I worked on set design with Jen K. All of this after a coffee date with my main man, so we skipped on exercise. Jzn even called and canceled our gym date due to plans. It worked out for the best because theMan & I had a great talk at the coffee shop and I got a lot done on the set.

Had a thought today....I stopped by Payless last night for a little shoe therapy and I got a little dressed up today. Plus, I put in for a few jobs last night. So I'm thinking, "Wow, I feel good all dressed up today and taking charge of things." Why can't I feel like this more? Dressing sloppy or half ass doesn't improve my mood any, so I'm going to give it an honest try to look a little more put together for work. I also learned this trick from a show I'm currently addicted too, but it's seriously sappy. Hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home