Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

D52, W8

8:00 a.m.: 2 eggs, wheat toast w/ketchup (all organic), iced tea
12:00 p.m.: 14 oz. pasta w/lean beef & ff marinara, salad w/ff blue cheese
1:30 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
2:30 p.m.: Protein bar (large)
6:00 p.m.: 1/2 organic cheese pizza w/tofu pepperoni (370 calories), iced tea
7:30 p.m.: Small non-fat cafe mocha

Water: 2

Exercise: (Planned: 20 min. Elliptical/Treadmill, 10 min. stairs, Obliques, Lat Pulldown & crunches w/weight) NONE.

Thoughts: After the movie last night, what I've been reading and thinking, I'm going to try to work on my mental self image more. I started by looking in the mirror this morning and mentally complimenting myself. Surprisingly, I feel I'm having fewer "fat days" and I like that.

Feel very thirsty lately, I don't think I'm getting enough liquids.

I think I had an AWESOME night of eating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home