Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, July 11, 2005

New Deal

8:00 a.m.: turkey w/munster & mustard on wheat, Skim Chai (green tea)
1:00 p.m.: Lime soaked salmon, mashed sweet potatos w/walnuts
4:00 p.m.: 1/2 cup yogurt, slice munster cheese
6:30 p.m.: Chicken fajitas w/rice, beans, tomatos, lettuce, ff sour cream, peppers & onions on wheat tortilla, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: 1 1/2 cookies

Water: 2

Exercise: Moved furniture in ghetto.

Thoughts: Today starts a new day. I was going to ride but woke up late. But am riding tomorrow for sure. I have 2 more weeks where I can ride my bike to work so I have to take advantage. I ate so much over GWO that I puked. That is disgusting to me and the fact that I'm sure I've gained back at least 5 lbs. is disgusting too. This is bullshit body! I'm not standing for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home