Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

D146 & 147, W21

SATURDAY:
Bfast: 2 egg in a wholes w/egg whites & cheddar, water
Snack: Skim Chai Latte
Lunch: Turkey w/veggies on wheat, water
Snack: 1 scoop ice cream
Dinner: Buffalo grill chicken on wheat, salad w/avocado ranch, 1 beer, celery w/blue cheese
Snack: 1/4 carrot cake slice, water

Exercise: None.
Water: Lots
Thoughts: Spent day running all over Chicago doing prop gathering for the film. Ended with dinner with Jose & Jen and then walked over for dessert. Not the greatest day of eating, I did get some good water in.

SUNDAY:

Bfast: Egg whites w/hot sauce, cheddar on slice wheat bread
Snack: Skim Chai Latte
Lunch: 1 slice pizza, iced tea
Dinner: Turkey w/veggies on wheat, 10 white tortilla chips w/organic salsa, iced tea
Snack: Few animal crackers

Exercise:
None. (We were dressed and on the way but the gay pride parade had everything blocked.)
Water: Some.

Thoughts:
Ugh...I need to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home