Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

D150, W22

7:45 a.m.: PBJ on wheat, iced tea (green)
10:30 a.m.: Banana
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast, broccoli, bread w/honey (1 slice)
3:00 p.m.: Yogurt
7:30 p.m.: Slice pizza, iced tea
9:00 p.m.: Slice pizza, water

Water: 3

Exercise: Biked to work (x1-8 miles/1 hour each way)

Thoughts: Last night was so productive plus I even snuck in some exercise. Started out by doing abs and legs in living room, cooking up lunch for today and then making myself some dinner while that cooked (leftovers). Then we went to the Grind and I got all my film production stuff up to date and organized, plus sent out tons of emails for films, etc. and still got home and watched a movie before bed. I love nights like those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home