Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

D149, W22

7:45 a.m.: Egg whites w/cheddar & hot sauce, 2 slices wheat, Chai skim latte
10:30 a.m.: Banana
1:00 p.m.: EFL Cajun chicken (GOOD!)
2:00 p.m.: 4 M&M's (almond)
4:00 p.m.: Tall Mocha Light Frappacino
7:00 p.m.: EFL Apple tuna salad, 10 bite-size tortilla chips & organic salsa, iced tea (green)
7:45 p.m.: 1/2 iced tea (black), few animal crackers

Water: 3

Exercise: Abs (ton) plus 3 sets of leg workouts at home.

Thoughts: Feeling sorta fat right now. I don't know why. I change my mind, I don't feel fat, I just feel like I need to get my ass back to the gym! (Thanx Erica)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Don't feel fat! You look great! You are eating great! You are getting a decent amount of exercise in. Keep it up and keep your head up! Buy a new outfit! You'll feel better! **hee hee**

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home