D148, W22
7:45 a.m.: PBJ on wheat, iced tea (green)
10:00 a.m.: Banana
12:00 p.m.: EFL Tuna Apple Salad on lettuce, 10 Almond M&M's
3:00 p.m.: 1/2 cup ff yogurt, apple
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
7:30 p.m.: Turkey w/veggies on wheat, tortilla chips & organic salsa
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work (x2)
Thoughts: Last night was the worst night's sleep of my life. Just laid there in the heat. Finally decided to have sex to see if that helped but after I got off, Petey decided to take a left turn up in there and make theMan scream in pain. So we washed off and laid there some more. I finally passed out to wake up at 5:00, 6:00 then 7:00 to my phone ringing. A DP I worked with wanted to know if they could use my office at 9:00. UGH. Surprisingly, I'm not tired today. Just hot and sweaty. And thankfully Petey is fine this morning, no major trauma, although I imagine he'll be a little vagina shy for a few days.
My boss walked in to me putting on my skirt over my bike shorts. She looked mortified, but she can suck it. I had to be "on call" yesterday at work since her drunk ass couldn't get in here and get her work done. I hope my cellulite caused her to lose her lunch.
10:00 a.m.: Banana
12:00 p.m.: EFL Tuna Apple Salad on lettuce, 10 Almond M&M's
3:00 p.m.: 1/2 cup ff yogurt, apple
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
7:30 p.m.: Turkey w/veggies on wheat, tortilla chips & organic salsa
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work (x2)
Thoughts: Last night was the worst night's sleep of my life. Just laid there in the heat. Finally decided to have sex to see if that helped but after I got off, Petey decided to take a left turn up in there and make theMan scream in pain. So we washed off and laid there some more. I finally passed out to wake up at 5:00, 6:00 then 7:00 to my phone ringing. A DP I worked with wanted to know if they could use my office at 9:00. UGH. Surprisingly, I'm not tired today. Just hot and sweaty. And thankfully Petey is fine this morning, no major trauma, although I imagine he'll be a little vagina shy for a few days.
My boss walked in to me putting on my skirt over my bike shorts. She looked mortified, but she can suck it. I had to be "on call" yesterday at work since her drunk ass couldn't get in here and get her work done. I hope my cellulite caused her to lose her lunch.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home