D144, W21
7:45 a.m.: Egg whites w/cheese, ketchup, Skim Chai Latte
12:45 p.m.: Maui Maui steak, broccoli (steamed), 1 slice wheat bread w/honey
1:45 p.m.: 10 (ahem) almond M&M's-What is with that?!?!
4:00 p.m.: Apple, cheese
6:30 p.m.: 3 cherry margaritas, 3/4 of a 8" chicken & veggie pizza, water
9:00 p.m.: 1 small biscotti, water
Exercise: None.
Water: 1
Thoughts: Last night we worked on scripts & production until 1:00 a.m. at a cafe then moved on to the producer's house. I did great on eating until later at night. Thank god they were baked chips. Egads. Tonight is the huge production meeting with Directors, etc. in Wicker Park. We're meeting at a vegetarian place for dinner and the meeting so I know I'll be good. Had a Chai this morning to wake me the hell up!
12:45 p.m.: Maui Maui steak, broccoli (steamed), 1 slice wheat bread w/honey
1:45 p.m.: 10 (ahem) almond M&M's-What is with that?!?!
4:00 p.m.: Apple, cheese
6:30 p.m.: 3 cherry margaritas, 3/4 of a 8" chicken & veggie pizza, water
9:00 p.m.: 1 small biscotti, water
Exercise: None.
Water: 1
Thoughts: Last night we worked on scripts & production until 1:00 a.m. at a cafe then moved on to the producer's house. I did great on eating until later at night. Thank god they were baked chips. Egads. Tonight is the huge production meeting with Directors, etc. in Wicker Park. We're meeting at a vegetarian place for dinner and the meeting so I know I'll be good. Had a Chai this morning to wake me the hell up!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home