D145, W21
8:00 a.m.: PBJ on wheat, water
10:00 a.m.: Banana
12:00 p.m.: Tuna w/honey mustard, tomato
1:15 p.m.: Grande Mocha Light Frappacino (opps)
4:00 p.m.: Grapes
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
8:00 p.m.: Slice pizza from Whole Foods, iced tea
10-11:00 p.m.: 1 cup coffee, 1/2 shake (split w/theMan)
Water: 5-6
Exercise: Biked to work (x2) HOT!
Thoughts: Last night's meeting was great. We went to this swank little tequila bar where there happened to be $3 margaritas. (As you can tell from yesterday's diet log.) I did good on eating and skipped coffee with my biscotti. I have a serious chocolate addiction this week. Yikes.
Ugh, I'm not doing so hot on snacks. I feel great about myself, but this chocolate addiction is a bitch!
10:00 a.m.: Banana
12:00 p.m.: Tuna w/honey mustard, tomato
1:15 p.m.: Grande Mocha Light Frappacino (opps)
4:00 p.m.: Grapes
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
8:00 p.m.: Slice pizza from Whole Foods, iced tea
10-11:00 p.m.: 1 cup coffee, 1/2 shake (split w/theMan)
Water: 5-6
Exercise: Biked to work (x2) HOT!
Thoughts: Last night's meeting was great. We went to this swank little tequila bar where there happened to be $3 margaritas. (As you can tell from yesterday's diet log.) I did good on eating and skipped coffee with my biscotti. I have a serious chocolate addiction this week. Yikes.
Ugh, I'm not doing so hot on snacks. I feel great about myself, but this chocolate addiction is a bitch!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home