D92, W13, C2
WEIGHT: 203 lbs. (1 lb. lost in C2)
10:00 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 2 pcs. wheat toast, OJ
3:00 p.m.: EFL sloppy joe on wheat bun, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
4:30 p.m.: 1/2 pc. carrot cake, 2 hot teas w/honey
7:00 p.m.: EFL sloppy joe on wheat bun, hot tea w/honey, animal crackers (handful)
Water:
Exercise: (Planned: Lower, back & abs/obliques at gym) Actual: Lower (Quads/hamstring, inner & outer thigh/hip), lat pulldowns, oblque machines, crunches w/ball & weight for abs & obliques
Thoughts: Woke up and am getting ready to go to the gym. I lost another pound and honestly, I'm a little shocked. I didn't eat great this week, but I'll take it! I feel really small in my waist and I may, JUST MAYBE, have lost a bit of cellulite on my thighs. I can't be sure, but they feel better.
theMan thinks I may have lost some cellulite in my thighs too. That's a good sign. I also bought a small t-shirt today at a store which I normally can't shop in (99th Floor on Halsted). It looks great on my tits too. Now for my lower portion....then I can wear one of their tiny little skirts!
Ugh, I drank too much hot tea...
10:00 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 2 pcs. wheat toast, OJ
3:00 p.m.: EFL sloppy joe on wheat bun, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
4:30 p.m.: 1/2 pc. carrot cake, 2 hot teas w/honey
7:00 p.m.: EFL sloppy joe on wheat bun, hot tea w/honey, animal crackers (handful)
Water:
Exercise: (Planned: Lower, back & abs/obliques at gym) Actual: Lower (Quads/hamstring, inner & outer thigh/hip), lat pulldowns, oblque machines, crunches w/ball & weight for abs & obliques
Thoughts: Woke up and am getting ready to go to the gym. I lost another pound and honestly, I'm a little shocked. I didn't eat great this week, but I'll take it! I feel really small in my waist and I may, JUST MAYBE, have lost a bit of cellulite on my thighs. I can't be sure, but they feel better.
theMan thinks I may have lost some cellulite in my thighs too. That's a good sign. I also bought a small t-shirt today at a store which I normally can't shop in (99th Floor on Halsted). It looks great on my tits too. Now for my lower portion....then I can wear one of their tiny little skirts!
Ugh, I drank too much hot tea...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home