D49, W7
10:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc, hot tea w/honey
2:00 p.m.: The Grind: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, iced tea, salad w/ranch, slice coffee cake (tiny)
6:00 p.m.: Steak w/hawaiian teriyaki marinade, asiago/pesto ravioili with RF parm cheese, red wine, some animal crackers
Water: 2 small glasses
Exercise: NONE
Thoughts: Sunday was so nice, especially after my weigh-in. theMan & I just hung out all day together. I reorganized our closets, threw out another bag of clothes, even organized my undies. Later I made him a candlelight dinner last night that ROCKED. I have to use this marinade for our GWO meal for sure. They soaked over a day in it and it was incredible. Ended up passing out on the couch together but I should have stayed there, because once we got in bed we tossed, turned and woke up wide awake at 5:30 a.m. I need a new bed.
2:00 p.m.: The Grind: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, iced tea, salad w/ranch, slice coffee cake (tiny)
6:00 p.m.: Steak w/hawaiian teriyaki marinade, asiago/pesto ravioili with RF parm cheese, red wine, some animal crackers
Water: 2 small glasses
Exercise: NONE
Thoughts: Sunday was so nice, especially after my weigh-in. theMan & I just hung out all day together. I reorganized our closets, threw out another bag of clothes, even organized my undies. Later I made him a candlelight dinner last night that ROCKED. I have to use this marinade for our GWO meal for sure. They soaked over a day in it and it was incredible. Ended up passing out on the couch together but I should have stayed there, because once we got in bed we tossed, turned and woke up wide awake at 5:30 a.m. I need a new bed.


1 Comments:
At 6:59 AM ,
Jennifer said...
Yeah! 2 pounds!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home