Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

D48, W7

9:30 a.m.: 2 eggs, slice wheat bread, hot tea (hot sauce/ketchup)
2:00 p.m.: EFL Sloppy joe on wheat bun, 5 animal crackers OJ
4:00 p.m.: 2 wafer cookies
5:00 p.m.: Banana w/peanut butter, OJ
8:00 p.m.-12:00 p.m.: Coke (ugh!), Summer sausage & cheese, tricuits & dip, chips & dip, 3 brownies

Water: 2

Exercise: (Planned: Cardio/Abs) Actual: 20 min. eliptical, 3 min. stairs, 100 crunches w/10 lb. weight plate, 30 side crunches, 24 leg raises, 3 sets oblique machine

Thoughts: Today I'm building the scaffolding & braces with theMan for the set and going to another party tonight. I've marinated some steaks for dinnner and have leftover EFL Sloppy Joes so hopefully most of today will be decent.

It worked, I ate like shit all weekend and lost 2 lbs! Hell yea! Ha ha, no, I'm kidding. It wasn't pretty. I can't believe I drank Coke after almost 2 months without it. I don't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home