D164, W24
8:00 a.m.: Banana nut muffin, small dunkacino (I didn't finish either)
12:00 p.m.: 1/2 cabrese sandwich, 2 bitesize chocolates
1:00 p.m.: Grande Mocha Light Frappacino (falling asleep)
2:00 p.m.: 1 chocolate nugget
Water: 2
Exercise:
Thouhgts: Was on set last night until 2:00 a.m. I'm bone tired but finally started my fucking period so I can feel the tension ease up. I am packing a cooler for the weekend set trip because this is ridiculous.
Stellar day for eating, no?
12:00 p.m.: 1/2 cabrese sandwich, 2 bitesize chocolates
1:00 p.m.: Grande Mocha Light Frappacino (falling asleep)
2:00 p.m.: 1 chocolate nugget
Water: 2
Exercise:
Thouhgts: Was on set last night until 2:00 a.m. I'm bone tired but finally started my fucking period so I can feel the tension ease up. I am packing a cooler for the weekend set trip because this is ridiculous.
Stellar day for eating, no?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home