D163, W24
8:00 a.m.: Turkey, mustard & munster cheese on wheat, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Banana
1:00 p.m.: Chipotle steak soft tacos (2) w/lettuce, cheese, mild and little sour cream
4:00 p.m.: Balance bar
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake, 2 bitesize chocolates
8:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, iced tea
1:00 a.m.: Coffee, chips & salsa, 3 cookies (nice)
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked home x 1
Thoughts: Feel like a slug. I wish I' dstart my period so I'd quit feeling like I want to kill someone with my bare hands.
I threw away one taco at lunch but I'm craving chocolate SERIOUSLY bad.
In order to let my husband and co-workers all live another day, I gave in to my chocolate craving. Instead of a frapp. though, I had a mint chocolate Balance Bar. God, those things are heavenly.
12:00 p.m.: Banana
1:00 p.m.: Chipotle steak soft tacos (2) w/lettuce, cheese, mild and little sour cream
4:00 p.m.: Balance bar
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake, 2 bitesize chocolates
8:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, iced tea
1:00 a.m.: Coffee, chips & salsa, 3 cookies (nice)
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked home x 1
Thoughts: Feel like a slug. I wish I' dstart my period so I'd quit feeling like I want to kill someone with my bare hands.
I threw away one taco at lunch but I'm craving chocolate SERIOUSLY bad.
In order to let my husband and co-workers all live another day, I gave in to my chocolate craving. Instead of a frapp. though, I had a mint chocolate Balance Bar. God, those things are heavenly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home