Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

D136, W20, C2

8:00 a.m.: Optimum Power Oatmeal (1 serv.) w/banana
10:30 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, banana
(Left work to puke and writh in pain)
12:00 p.m.: PBJ on wheat, animal crackers, green tea
6:00 p.m.: Slice veggie pizza
8:00 p.m.: Cheddar & apple slices
9:00 p.m.: Skim chai latte (made at home!)

Water: 1

Exercise: Biked to work (x1)

Thoughts: Last night I fully intended to work out, but we went out to dinner and watched a movie and went to the cafe with Darren for fun. So fuck it. It's summer. I didn't eat terribly but I don't feel that great right now. Now I know why...I stood up to brush my teeth and started my period! Riding to work with cramps is not high on my list of things I suggest doing in your lifetime. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home