D134, W20, C2
Weigh-in: 163.5 (hee hee, my scale broke)
7:40 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup on wheat toast (x2), green iced tea
10:25 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 banana
1:15 p.m.: Turkey w/provalone & mustard on wheat, carrots
2:30 p.m.: 3 small reese's pieces & almonds
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
7:30 p.m.: Small skim iced chai latte
8:00 p.m.: PBJ on wheat, green iced tea, 3 chips
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work in raging heat (x2-16+ miles, 2 hours)
Thoughts: For those ladies doing egg whites in the morning, I made an awesome omelet yesterday. Here are the ingredients:
Messy Spicy Omelet: Egg whites, 1/4 green & 1/4 red pepper, sprinkle of shredded cheddar and throw in some hot sauce then mix all together in skillet until done. Put on plate and top with low fat (serving size) of salsa. Delicious!
I went clothes shopping this weekend and it was overall enjoyable. Everything fit (mostly) and I went down a size or more in almost everything. Very nice time! Plus I got to see my cousins all day long! I made pretty good food choices, give or take a few snacks too. Overall, this weekend I did not gourge and I feel great about it.
7:40 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup on wheat toast (x2), green iced tea
10:25 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 banana
1:15 p.m.: Turkey w/provalone & mustard on wheat, carrots
2:30 p.m.: 3 small reese's pieces & almonds
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
7:30 p.m.: Small skim iced chai latte
8:00 p.m.: PBJ on wheat, green iced tea, 3 chips
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work in raging heat (x2-16+ miles, 2 hours)
Thoughts: For those ladies doing egg whites in the morning, I made an awesome omelet yesterday. Here are the ingredients:
Messy Spicy Omelet: Egg whites, 1/4 green & 1/4 red pepper, sprinkle of shredded cheddar and throw in some hot sauce then mix all together in skillet until done. Put on plate and top with low fat (serving size) of salsa. Delicious!
I went clothes shopping this weekend and it was overall enjoyable. Everything fit (mostly) and I went down a size or more in almost everything. Very nice time! Plus I got to see my cousins all day long! I made pretty good food choices, give or take a few snacks too. Overall, this weekend I did not gourge and I feel great about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home