D130, W19, C2
7:45 a.m.: Egg whites on 2 slices wheat toast, water
(NOTE: Brought jug of green iced tea-sucking on it all day)
12:00 p.m.: Light small mocha frappicino
1:00 p.m.: Carribbean chicken salad w/2 tblsp. ff honey dijon, green iced tea
4:30 p.m.: Wheat thins, 1/4 cup almonds
6:15 p.m.: Protein shake-16 oz.
7:45 a.m.: Chicken breast w/bbq sauce, green iced tea
10:00 p.m.: 6 animal crackers
Water: 1, 1 quarter green iced tea
Exercise: Gym-Lower/Abs-Leg press, hamstring machine, inner and outer thigh, oblique machine, abs on floor plus Captain's chair abs
Thoughts: Last night wasn't the best in eating. I know what I did wrong: I shouldn't have got the cocktail and instead spent the money on a salad instead. However, it didn't occur to me, I just ordered the cocktail as soon as I sat down and had to get the cheapest thing on the menu. Lesson learned. The chilli was damn good and a small bowl, thankfully.
We had a production meeting for the film I'm doing so we stayed up till around 11:00 to watch Cops as research. I never thought Cops would come in handy. Exercise at the gym tonight, then I'm working the merch. booth at the Careful show. Tomorrow I'm off all freaking day! Beach, Coffeeshop, picking up pottery and my first screening! Wooo hoooo!
I just got a free frappacino, that is all that is good about today.
(NOTE: Brought jug of green iced tea-sucking on it all day)
12:00 p.m.: Light small mocha frappicino
1:00 p.m.: Carribbean chicken salad w/2 tblsp. ff honey dijon, green iced tea
4:30 p.m.: Wheat thins, 1/4 cup almonds
6:15 p.m.: Protein shake-16 oz.
7:45 a.m.: Chicken breast w/bbq sauce, green iced tea
10:00 p.m.: 6 animal crackers
Water: 1, 1 quarter green iced tea
Exercise: Gym-Lower/Abs-Leg press, hamstring machine, inner and outer thigh, oblique machine, abs on floor plus Captain's chair abs
Thoughts: Last night wasn't the best in eating. I know what I did wrong: I shouldn't have got the cocktail and instead spent the money on a salad instead. However, it didn't occur to me, I just ordered the cocktail as soon as I sat down and had to get the cheapest thing on the menu. Lesson learned. The chilli was damn good and a small bowl, thankfully.
We had a production meeting for the film I'm doing so we stayed up till around 11:00 to watch Cops as research. I never thought Cops would come in handy. Exercise at the gym tonight, then I'm working the merch. booth at the Careful show. Tomorrow I'm off all freaking day! Beach, Coffeeshop, picking up pottery and my first screening! Wooo hoooo!
I just got a free frappacino, that is all that is good about today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home