Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Friday, June 10, 2005

D131, W19, C2

8:00 a.m.: 2 slices wheat toast w/jam, iced tea
9:00 a.m.: Med. skim iced chai latte
10:00 a.m.: Cup coffee, zuchini bread slice
12:00 a.m.: Cup coffee, water, cup of tomato feta soup
4:00 p.m.: Banana, green iced tea
8:00 p.m.: PBJ on wheat

Water: 1

Exercise: Not sure.

Thoughts: I'm not at work and I couldn't be happier. I said good-bye to theMan this morning and told him to tell my co-workers to rot in hell. Today on the menu: Cafe for typing and job searching, pick up pottery and meet theMan at the beach for picnic. Then tonight is the screening. God I needed this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home