D132 & D133, W19, C2
Saturday:
Bfast: 2 slices wheat toast w/jam, green iced tea
Snack: Small light mocha frappacino
Lunch: BW3's salad w/non-fat ranch (x2) and pickle, water w/lemon
Snack: Split a small root beer
Mid-day: 5 California rolls, sprite
Dinner: PBJ on wheat
Exercise: None.
Thoughts: Went shopping all day and felt great! Although when I got home I got really depressed and tired and the fucking neighbor's dog was barking again so we took a drive and I passed out by 10:00.
Sunday:
Bfast: Omelet (egg whites, green & red pepper, hot sauce, cheddar topped with salsa), 1 slice wheat bread w/jam, green iced tea
Lunch: Protein shake
Mid-day: Turkey on wheat w/veggies & 1 slice provalone
Dinner: Chicken breast, salad w/ff honey dijon
Snack: Animal crackers, green iced tea, 1 bottle champagne
Exercise: None.
Thoughts: Went grocery shopping, had good sex in a.m. and spent whole day in way better spirits. Plus we got up early so I got a full day in of relaxing before having to think about coming back to the hellhole job.
Bfast: 2 slices wheat toast w/jam, green iced tea
Snack: Small light mocha frappacino
Lunch: BW3's salad w/non-fat ranch (x2) and pickle, water w/lemon
Snack: Split a small root beer
Mid-day: 5 California rolls, sprite
Dinner: PBJ on wheat
Exercise: None.
Thoughts: Went shopping all day and felt great! Although when I got home I got really depressed and tired and the fucking neighbor's dog was barking again so we took a drive and I passed out by 10:00.
Sunday:
Bfast: Omelet (egg whites, green & red pepper, hot sauce, cheddar topped with salsa), 1 slice wheat bread w/jam, green iced tea
Lunch: Protein shake
Mid-day: Turkey on wheat w/veggies & 1 slice provalone
Dinner: Chicken breast, salad w/ff honey dijon
Snack: Animal crackers, green iced tea, 1 bottle champagne
Exercise: None.
Thoughts: Went grocery shopping, had good sex in a.m. and spent whole day in way better spirits. Plus we got up early so I got a full day in of relaxing before having to think about coming back to the hellhole job.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home