Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

D128, W19, C2

7:50 a.m.: Almost 1/2 cup cereal w/ff milk, green iced tea
10:45 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
12:30 p.m.: PBJ on wheat, salad (w/pepers, cucumbers, cheese, onions & radishes) w/ff honey dijon
3:30 p.m.: 1/4 cup almonds, banana, hot green tea w/honey
5:30 p.m.: Protein shake
7:30 p.m.: Chicken Carribbean Salad, green iced tea
8:30 p.m.: 1/2 cookie, 5 animal crackers, iced tea

Water: 2

Exercise: None. :(

Thoughts: This no-cable thing is working out. We've been taking walks every night, plus going for bike rides, not to mention getting some reading done. Last night we walked to the video store (about 7+ blocks) and stopped in for a shared scoop of ice cream while we read the paper. Then we came back did laundry, I made salad for the week and then read until I passed out in front of the fan. Sure, I got a scoop of ice cream but I shared it, and I did a little extra exercising to make up for it. I'm going to start lifting gat home with theMan too now. He's packing on the upper body muscles and I want a piece of it!

I'm not sure if we're going to the gym tonight. I think we might just hit the beach and read instead. I feel like just watching a movie, not even eating anything but we'll see. NO ice cream tonight, I can assure you!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    I started to criticize about the ice cream, but realized I shouldn't b/c you are doing great on eating . You have a few PLANNED bad meals. Last night wasn't planned I guess, but you had great portion control. Good job!

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    That makes 2 days in a row. I don't think a cookie constitutes as a protein. Why don't you try making some of those desserts in EFL that use protein powder. I want to try the Fudge Pudding. That way you are eating good desserts.

    Come on! You want to be a 2x winner don't you? *wink* Even though I intend to kick your butt this time. hee hee

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home