D125 & 126, W18, C2
SATURDAY:
8:30 a.m.: Egg whites & 1/2 cup cereal w/ff milk, hot tea w/honey
10:30 a.m.: Protein shake
1:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, green iced tea
4:00 p.m.: Sample of pizza from grocery store
5:30 p.m.: EFL Sloppy joes on wheat
6:30 p.m.: Animal crackers, water
Exercise: walked to video store
Thoughts: It was a nice day. I got up with breakfast in bed even! Then went and painted pottery by myself, went to the grocery store with theMan and stocked up on vitamins & food for the week, then met up with Jzn and watched "Team America." Passed out by 11:00 a.m. Felt great all day because I ate so well.
SUNDAY:
(Not so good)
11:00 a.m.: Walker Bros: 1/2 swiss & spinach omelet, 1/2 order blueberry pancakes, 3 cups coffee w/sugar & cream
1:00 p.m.: Protein shake
4:00 p.m.: EFL sloppy joe
7:00 p.m.: Picnic by lake: Cheese, crackers, fruit, fruit dip, champagne, green iced tea, animal crackers
10:00 p.m.: iced tea, animal crackers
Thoughts: No real exercise today and I sorta overdid it at breakfast and the picnic. Although it was a ton of fun. Lost 1.5 pounds too!
8:30 a.m.: Egg whites & 1/2 cup cereal w/ff milk, hot tea w/honey
10:30 a.m.: Protein shake
1:00 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, green iced tea
4:00 p.m.: Sample of pizza from grocery store
5:30 p.m.: EFL Sloppy joes on wheat
6:30 p.m.: Animal crackers, water
Exercise: walked to video store
Thoughts: It was a nice day. I got up with breakfast in bed even! Then went and painted pottery by myself, went to the grocery store with theMan and stocked up on vitamins & food for the week, then met up with Jzn and watched "Team America." Passed out by 11:00 a.m. Felt great all day because I ate so well.
SUNDAY:
(Not so good)
11:00 a.m.: Walker Bros: 1/2 swiss & spinach omelet, 1/2 order blueberry pancakes, 3 cups coffee w/sugar & cream
1:00 p.m.: Protein shake
4:00 p.m.: EFL sloppy joe
7:00 p.m.: Picnic by lake: Cheese, crackers, fruit, fruit dip, champagne, green iced tea, animal crackers
10:00 p.m.: iced tea, animal crackers
Thoughts: No real exercise today and I sorta overdid it at breakfast and the picnic. Although it was a ton of fun. Lost 1.5 pounds too!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home