Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

D135, W20, C2

8:00 a.m.: Egg whites w/hot sauce, sprinkle of cheddar & salsa, slice wheat toast w/jam, green iced tea
10:30 a.m.: Animal crackers
12:00 p.m.: Green tea w/honey
12:30 p.m.: 1/2 can tuna w/tomato, mustard & slice provolone, salad w/ff honey dijon
3:00 p.m.: Banana
5:30 p.m.: Turkey sandwich on foccacia bread, water, 4 chips
9:00 p.m.: 1/2 slice banana bread, Med. Skim Iced Chai Latte

Water: 3

Exercise: NONE, except walk to cafe.

Thoughts: Yesterday's eating wasn't spectacular what with the reese's. Tonight I'm trying some weight lifting at home to step it up a notch. We'll see how it goes.

Lunch today was a mixture of things left in the fridge at work and a can of tuna. Although high in nutritional value, I wouldn't recommend ever eating it yourself.

I do not feel like working out tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home