Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

D123, W18, C2

7:30 a.m.: Oatmeal, protein shake, green tea
10:30 a.m.: Large vanilla almond tea w/honey & Equal
1:00 p.m.: Chilli Rellano Casserole w/salsa
3:00 p.m.: Subway LF brownie (145 cal./3 g fat)
5:00 p.m.: Banana
6:30 p.m.: Blackened Swordfish on wheat bread w/veggies & mustard, green iced tea
8:30 p.m.: Almonds, granola and green tea, few animal crackers

Water: 3

Exercise: Lower (Quads, inner & outer thigh)/Abs at gym, oh and um, some horizontal this morning.

Thoughts:
Great night last night. Dinner was SOOOO good and I didn't even eat a snack later, besides coffee.

I really really really do not want to go to the gym tonight. I'm suppose to go to a screening of some films that I worked on, but I don't want to do that either. All I really want to do is go to the Careful show at the Double Door at 9:00 and have a strong cocktail. A very strong cocktail.

I had a brownie, but I put down the candy bar and went to Subway instead for a less calorie version of a snack.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Get a chocolate martini and call it a day! That's what I would do! *wink*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home