D122, W18, C2
7:50 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 2 waffles w/sugar free syrup, green tea (x2)
12:00 p.m.: Salad w/veggies & FF honey dijon dressing (35 cal.), EFL Taco Pasta Salad
1:00 p.m.: Few small pieces of chocolate w/almonds, green tea w/honey
3:30 p.m.: Banana, 1/4 cup roasted almonds
6:30 p.m.: EFL-Chilli Rellano Casserole, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: 2 cups coffee w/skim milk
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work & home (x2 - 16 miles/2 hours)
Thoughts: I had a GREAT eating day yesterday, and well heck, so far all week. Let's keep it up!
Chocolate was broken off John's candy bar, god it was great too. But I let it melt in my mouth and enjoyed the small portion I did eat. Hmmmmm.
12:00 p.m.: Salad w/veggies & FF honey dijon dressing (35 cal.), EFL Taco Pasta Salad
1:00 p.m.: Few small pieces of chocolate w/almonds, green tea w/honey
3:30 p.m.: Banana, 1/4 cup roasted almonds
6:30 p.m.: EFL-Chilli Rellano Casserole, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: 2 cups coffee w/skim milk
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work & home (x2 - 16 miles/2 hours)
Thoughts: I had a GREAT eating day yesterday, and well heck, so far all week. Let's keep it up!
Chocolate was broken off John's candy bar, god it was great too. But I let it melt in my mouth and enjoyed the small portion I did eat. Hmmmmm.


1 Comments:
At 11:23 AM ,
Mrs. T said...
You are really rocking on eating! Can theMan talk to my husband about staying on track? *wink* I don't have much willpower when it comes to him. hee hee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home