Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

D121, W18, C2

Weight: 204.0 (Measurements updated tomorrow)

First off, I don't have the internet at home so I don't remember exactly what I ate this weekend. I know Saturday was great until the Open House, but then I didn't really over do it and we brought our food for the day like responsible little dieters. Sunday was not so good, breakfast out was super fatty, plus later we had the Grind.

Yesterday rocked however! We got up early and theMan fixed me some egg whites & waffles. Then we took a bike ride to the beach for exercise, laid out and snacked on almonds and bananas while there. Came home and ate PBJ, then later that night I fixed the EFL Carribean Chicken Salad on my pal Jen's suggstion. SOOO GOOD. Plus we walked to the video store twice. I weighed in and measured adn wasn't totally excited but I'll take what I can get.

TODAY:
8:00 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 2 Optimum power waffles w/ 1/4 cup sugar free syrup, Green tea
12:00 p.m: Carribean Chicken Salad (EFL-My god, it's good)
3:00 p.m.: Green tea w/honey
7:00 p.m.: EFL Taco pasta salad, green iced tea
9:00 p.m.: Great tea w/honey, animal crackers

Water: 2

Exercise: Gym-Chest/back/bicep/tricep/obliques plus abs & obliques on floor and ball with 10 lb. weight plate

Thoughts: Feeling great and pumped about another week of healthy eating. theMan is being so helpful. Having breakfast made for me every morning is helping me stay on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home