D118, W17, C2
7:30 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 1 cup. cereal w/ff milk, OJ
11:00 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, banana
1:00 p.m.: Turkey & mustard on wheat, carrots
4:00 p.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter, green tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
9:00 p.m.: slice pizza
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work (x2) (16+ miles/2 hours)
Thoughts: We went to a gallery last night that had music and I fell asleep halfway through. So I came home and went to bed by 11:00 and still woke up feeling exhausted. I'm so glad it's the weekend. Saturday is my cousin's graduation. Sunday we might do Bike the Drive on Sunday, then go to Walker Bros. for breakfast followed by another bike ride to the beach with some friends for a picnic. Followed by not a thing on Monday. Woo hoo!
NOTE: All participating girls, we are going to measure this Sunday/Monday. Feel free to join in!
Side note: My pal Samara is having her baby today. Send her good vibes.
11:00 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, banana
1:00 p.m.: Turkey & mustard on wheat, carrots
4:00 p.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter, green tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
9:00 p.m.: slice pizza
Water: 3
Exercise: Biked to work (x2) (16+ miles/2 hours)
Thoughts: We went to a gallery last night that had music and I fell asleep halfway through. So I came home and went to bed by 11:00 and still woke up feeling exhausted. I'm so glad it's the weekend. Saturday is my cousin's graduation. Sunday we might do Bike the Drive on Sunday, then go to Walker Bros. for breakfast followed by another bike ride to the beach with some friends for a picnic. Followed by not a thing on Monday. Woo hoo!
NOTE: All participating girls, we are going to measure this Sunday/Monday. Feel free to join in!
Side note: My pal Samara is having her baby today. Send her good vibes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home