D117, W17, C2
7:45 a.m.: 2 whole wheat waffles w/ 1/4 cup sugar free syrup, egg whites w/ketchup, OJ
9:00 a.m.: Green tea w/honey
11:00 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/pepper
1:00 p.m.: Chicken breast w/hot sauce, carrots
2:30 p.m.: 4 Reisen candies (damn), green tea w/honey
3:30 p.m.: 2 more Reisens (fuck)
6:30 p.m.: 20 oz. protein shake w/40 g. protein
7:30 p.m.: Slice mushroom & cheese pizza, OJ
8:00 p.m.: Small non-fat chai
Water: 4
Exercise: Lower body & abs-Done
Thoughts: I ate GREAT last night and so far all week! I'm quite proud of myself, but I owe some of it to theMan. He's been very good about cooking me breakfast and having shakes on hand. Tonight is another night at the gym and I can't wait.
Also, Men's Health this month had a list of 125 of the best foods for you. So theMan printed out some good stuff and we went on a scavenger hunt last night. Turns out everything was GREAT on the list. Especially the syrup and tea. I'd pick up this month's issue, it's chalk full of good stuff.
Also noted that I find I'm drinking too much coffee now, so I'm trying to drink green tea in the a.m. instead.
TIP: For reheating chicken breasts or pasta, put a wet paper towel over the food while you heat it in the microwave. It will keep the food moist.
Just got bad news.....you'll notice the increase in chocolate.
9:00 a.m.: Green tea w/honey
11:00 a.m.: 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/pepper
1:00 p.m.: Chicken breast w/hot sauce, carrots
2:30 p.m.: 4 Reisen candies (damn), green tea w/honey
3:30 p.m.: 2 more Reisens (fuck)
6:30 p.m.: 20 oz. protein shake w/40 g. protein
7:30 p.m.: Slice mushroom & cheese pizza, OJ
8:00 p.m.: Small non-fat chai
Water: 4
Exercise: Lower body & abs-Done
Thoughts: I ate GREAT last night and so far all week! I'm quite proud of myself, but I owe some of it to theMan. He's been very good about cooking me breakfast and having shakes on hand. Tonight is another night at the gym and I can't wait.
Also, Men's Health this month had a list of 125 of the best foods for you. So theMan printed out some good stuff and we went on a scavenger hunt last night. Turns out everything was GREAT on the list. Especially the syrup and tea. I'd pick up this month's issue, it's chalk full of good stuff.
Also noted that I find I'm drinking too much coffee now, so I'm trying to drink green tea in the a.m. instead.
TIP: For reheating chicken breasts or pasta, put a wet paper towel over the food while you heat it in the microwave. It will keep the food moist.
Just got bad news.....you'll notice the increase in chocolate.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home