Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

D116, W17, C2

7:45 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, wheat toast, OJ (1/2 cup)
11:30 a.m.: Chicken Baja ensalada salad from Baja Fresh (MY GOD, it's soo good!) w/extra ff salsa verde, limes and pico sauce
3:00 p.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter & hot green tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake w/fruit
7:30 p.m.: Slice cheese & mushroom pizza, Tazo green tea
8:00 p.m.: 1 1/2 cup coffee at GRIND
10:00 p.m.: 2 animal crackers

Water: 3

Exercise: Biked to work x2 (16 miles/2 hours total), plus walked to cafe and back

Thoughts: Protein shake was awesome last night but way too big. Next time I'll get the smaller size. theMan has me eating every 3 or so hours, very small portions like him to take this weight loss up a notch. So far I'm not starving and I feel good. Work out last night was awesome, but I need to start writing it down again. I don't feel like I am maxing out. Doing that today!

Tonight we're going to the grocery store after planning out a very structured meal plan this week. I'll post recipes as we go. Tonight for supper is $5 pizza night, so that is in the plan, but only one slice followed by a protein shake later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home