Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, May 23, 2005

D114, W17, C2

Weight: 204.5

8:00 a.m.: Egg whites on slice wheat toast w/ketchup, hot tea w/sugar
9:30 a.m.: Cup coffee w/Equal & creamer
12:00 p.m.: Turkey w/mustard on wheat, carrots
3:00 p.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter
4:00 p.m.: Green tea w/honey
6:00 p.m.: Chicken breast w/BBQ sauce, OJ, 1/2 protein smoothie
8:00 p.m.: Coffee w/skim milk & Equal, 1/2 slice banana bread, 1/2 protein smoothie

Water: 2

Exercise: Bike home (8 miles/1 hour)

Thoughts: Back to ground 0 for weight loss. Thankfully filming is done for awhile so I can refocus. I must lose another 20 lbs. by summer end. It's my goal.

Well, we just went and bought some Whey protein powder to start adding to shakes, yogurt and cottage cheese, cereal, you name it. I'm scheduled for some weight lifting tomorrow night (tonight I gotta get new gym shoes and grill out) so I am going to start really focusing on protein and balanced meal consumption. I'm to a good place with my eating, but I need to take it up a notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home