Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

D109, W16, C2

7:45 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 1 cup cereal w/ff milk & almonds, OJ
9:00 a.m.: Cup coffee w/cream & Equal
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/spinach leaves, tomato & mustard, carrots
2:00 p.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter
6:00 p.m.: 2 slices cheese pizza, OJ

Water: 2-3

Exercise: Not sure, possibly building sets tonight. (Set building light work)

Thoughts: I did great last night! Hot damn! Also want to note that I've retired some jeans and I'm wearing my size 15 BFL jeans constantly now, they fit better than last BFL. I can't wait until they are big on me though! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home